Monday, September 7, 2009

Baby Olivia

Olivia is finally here!! We are so happy! She is a perfect little baby! She was born August 28, 2009 She was 9 pounds even 19 1/2 inches long. We could not believe she was so big!! I got roughed up a little but I'm recovering quickly and am so grateful that everything went well and Olivia is very healthy! :) My mom was able to come out and be here to help out and it has been great! Life is going to be very different from here on but I know that it will be filled with so much joy, though it will take some getting used to!!!
Mikey is an AMAZING father and it has been so great having him home for the week. It was awesome for him being able to give her a blessing and feel how much Heavenly Father loves her and is depending on us to help her make it back home! It stinks Mikey has to go back to work tomorrow :( Not only that but mom and dad are leaving tomorrow too so it'll be a bit quieter here, but I'll be here with little Olivia!!! :)

1 comment:

Andy & Heather Law said...

Such a cute family picture!!! I wish we could've been there for her blessing. My work scheduled changed...she is so sweet and I can't wait to see you guys!!!! :) We love you and miss you!