Monday, February 14, 2011

Livvy



A little about Olivia!

My little girl is such a little sweetheart!! She is a major daddy's girl lately! She is learning so many new things, she knows her nose ,ears, tummy, eyes, mouth and hair. She thinks that she has a baby in her tummy too hehe she always wants to see my tummy and she pats it and says baby and she gives little brother kisses and she thinks it is really funny to pinch my belly button cuz it is popped out! She knows what a cow says and she just learned what a dog says last week and she LOVES kittys!! Every time we see a cat or a small dog or a picture of a cat she says KITTY!!! It is SO stinkin cute! She is learning how to say more things and so far she says thank you, peek a boo, kitty, and here you go and a lot of other things I can't understand yet. I am trying to get her to say I love you and amen. She is growing up so fast, she is such a big girl and it makes me so sad that she isn't my little baby anymore but it is so much fun to see her grow up into her own little personality! She went to nursery for the first time yesterday!! She didn't cry at all, she was just a little cautious the whole time :) but I peeked in there and she was sitting at the tiny table in a tiny little chair with a snack and a cup of water, it was SO cute and I was so proud of her! It's been a rough couple of months but Livvy definitely makes me so happy and I am so grateful to have her to make me happy and my heart just bursts with love for her everyday!! I can't imagine having a little boy because I just LOVE having a little girl but I'm sure it will be JUST as great! :)

No comments: